My group for the final task

 Hey guys. I'm just going to apologize right now because this is probably going to be my most boring blog. By the title, if you've been reading my blogs since day one, you can tell I'm tire. However, considering the fact that I'm sitting in front of my computer screen at 11 at night, while also adding, that I still have school tomorrow and I wake up a 5:30 in the morning. You got to emit, that’s impressive. Anyways, sorry for getting back tracked. Based on the (lame) title, if you haven’t guessed already, I chose my group for the final task.

I am working with Kayla and Arianna. I have decided to work with these girls because of how convenient it would be and I think it will be an amazing and fun time filming for the final task. I know this because we all have the same period for this course and we’re all friends. So, I think that’s pretty good. I know some people say how you shouldn’t work on certain assignments or projects with your friends because you can end up getting distracted easily. For a fact that is true, but even if that happens, I think the group can get back on track.

Honestly speaking, this is the worse blog I’ve wrote yet. I feel like it’s because I’m mainly focused on trying to get it done and submit it by or before 11:59. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still trying to make this blog as grammatically and understandable as I can. However, with the thought of sleep in my head I don’t know if it will turn out as well as I want it to be. Also, for the few that may be thinking, “why she didn’t do this earlier”, I was quite busy doing other things. What things, I don’t remember now, but will definitely tell y’all later. Hopefully, this is enough sentences. The only reason this paragraph is here is because when I wrote the two paragraphs above, it was only 13 sentences. So, l really wishes this is enough because I just can’t right now. Possibly bye? After checking, this is officially me signing off. Bye.



^ How I feel and probably look right about know^

Comments

Popular Posts