The Beginning of an End

  Hey everyone! It's me here again and for anyone that doesn't know me already, my name is Angela. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm honestly going to miss this. However, for now let's not think about that right now. Anyways, I'm signing back on to give everyone an update on the new project that I have to create. For the people that don't know me well, here is a "little" information about me. 

 I am currently a sophomore at Fort Lauderdale High School and I'm enrolled in the Cambridge program. I absolutely LOVE music and I have a very diverse playlist, ranging from Pop to even some EDM. However, my favorite genres of music to listen to is Afro-beats, R&B, K-Pop, and Latin music. Some of my favorite artist being BTS, Beyoncé, Kehlani, and many others that sadly can't be mentioned at the moment. I also like binge watching movies and T.V. shows, especially anime. Some of my favorite films are the entire series of TRANSFORMERS, Attack On Titans, and the HIGH and Low series. Additionally, I am Haitian-American, emphases on the Haitian part. I feel like it's important to mention that because that is who I am deep in my core and you can't argue with DNA. 

 I sometimes like talking quite a bit...quite a lot, if I'm being honest. Which is honestly kind of funny considering at first glance it may seem like I have a personal vendetta against the world and everyone in it. #Levi Ackerman vibes! However, that stems from me not knowing how to socialize with literally anyone unless they're an animal and not having the most "approachable and friendly" look on my face. #Intraverted Club!! With that all being said,  I think I'm going to end this off here. So until next time, this is Angela signing off. Bye! 


Before any of you judge, yes I used the same intro blog over again. I'm sorry, I just can't keep introducing myself. I haven't changed in months. So yeah. Byee! ^


Comments

Popular Posts